What To Prepare
To best prepare for the first consultation with your physiotherapist, take a look
at the list below.
- Complete the digital patient form sent to your mobile
(This is sent a day prior to your consultation)
- Please arrive 10 minutes early
- Wear clothing and undergarment that allow clothing to be removed as
necessary, for a thorough assessment
Information To Have
Please bring any relevant medical reports including:
- Relevant scans and reports
- List of current medications
- Letters from doctor
Please be prepared to answer questions including:
- What may have sustained your condition/injury?
- How has it impacted your daily life?
- What are your main goals?
We are looking forward to seeing you at Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Australia.
If you have any questions about what to expect in your first session, please call 1800 992 999