- Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Physiotherapy) (Honours)
- Watson Headache® Practitioner
- Level 1 Watson Headache® Foundation Course
- CPD Health Courses: Dry Needling Course
- Introductory Level
- Advanced Level
- Lyn Watson Shoulder Course (Level 1)
- Mulligan’s Manual Therapy Concepts – Upper Quadrant
- Clinical Skills Development Service courses:
- Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy Course
- An Introduction to Chest Radiographs
- University of Tasmania Online Course: Preventing Dementia
Learn More About Jenny
Jenny is one of our Physiotherapists and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Australia (Sunnybank Clinic).
Jenny completed a Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Physiotherapy) with Honours, from the University of Sydney. Amongst her friends and family, Jenny is known as a good listener. She uses this skill to really understand her clients’ concerns and how she can help them.
Throughout her studies and her career, Jenny has undertaken a variety of further study to develop herself as a physiotherapist and individual.
Jenny has completed a Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Physiotherapy) (Honours) from the University of Sydney.
As a physiotherapist, she has been lucky enough to work in a variety of settings, with exposure to a wide range of injuries and illnesses, both acute and chronic. Jenny has a special interest in vestibular physiotherapy, women’s health and hand therapy.
Jenny believes that both hands-on manual therapies, as well as exercise, education and self-management techniques have a place in providing high quality, effective physiotherapy treatment. She enjoys the problem solving aspect of physiotherapy and understands that a client’s treatment must be specific to them and their life.
Jenny also understands that physiotherapy knowledge and evidence is always expanding. She values this and attempts to manage her client’s injuries with evidence based techniques and methods.
Fun Facts about Jenny
When Jenny was 19, she went on a solo trip to Scandinavia where she stayed in a hotel made of ice. In her spare time, Jenny enjoys hiking, exercising, drawing, baking, and making memories with her friends and family.